CORE Soccer Training COVID-19 Update
March 19, 2020
We regret to inform you that as we navigate these uncharted waters we will be updating you as we receive information. As of today all current CORE Programs are postponed until we here future updates. We are planning to reevaluate our situation by April 5th. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to our CORE families. We plan to continue our current programs as soon as our local government and CDC officials state we are okay to do so. We do plan to complete our current programs in the near future. All updates will be given to you as we confirm our next steps with our Parks and government officials. We appreciate you working with us through this process.
All The Best
Jamie Swanner & Casey Clark
CORE Soccer Training
March 13, 2020
Dear CORE Families,
Over the past month, we have been monitoring the ever-changing characteristics of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). During this time, our primary concern has been the health and safety of our players, families and staff.
Following the statement by US Club Soccer which reads; "US Club Soccer recommends members follow the guidance of local and state public health officials. We feel this is the best approach given the variances throughout the country. US Club Soccer does not intend to make broad directives that affect our members in every part of the country. Of course, we are also recommending that our members continually monitor the CDC for updates."
While concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to grow and are legitimate, we would like to remind our families that practicing healthy habits such as regular exercise, getting plenty of sleep, drinking plenty of fluids an eating healthy food can have positive immunity-boosting effects.
Therefore, CORE Soccer Training will continue to follow what local public health officials are saying to make the best decisions for our families regarding upcoming programming. In the event the counties in which we hold training in, close schools or declare a state of emergency, we will suspend our programs at that time.
Based on the information we have today, March 13, 2020, keeping in mind our training groups have less than 20 players at any given time in a group, and wanting to help our soccer players continue to learn and exercise during the coming weeks, we plan to continue our sessions at this time with the following precautions put in place:
> All Participants that have been in contact with anyone sick or feeling under the weather in any way are to not join in that week's session at CORE Soccer Training
> All participants will check in and use hand sanitizer provided by CORE before, during and after the sessions to limit any spread of germs to our participants.
> We provide training in small group sessions with minimal contact between participants. We plan to make sure that all groups are outdoors moving forward
> We ask any participants that have family members with any immune deficiencies that may put them at major risk of Coronavirus serious side effects to not come to our programs for the time being.
We would also like to state that if anyone is not comfortable with coming to our sessions that we are going to be able to reschedule any participant that would like to finish their programs at a later date. We want to make sure we do everything we can to make sure we make our participants feel safe and know that CORE is doing everything we can to fulfill our duty to you as our CORE Families.
Please follow the advice and guidance from your local health department. For more information on the current status across the country and measures you can take, go to:
Jamie Swanner & Casey Clark